Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've been busy

Geeze.... having 2 kids is hard!!! I knew that once the baby got here my time would be severely limited, but knowing something and experiencing something are 2 different things. Needless to say, I haven't been doing much crafting lately. I have been gaining ideas and putting them in my scrap book, but that has been about it.

I made a few things before he arrived that I will share after Christmas, I don't want to spoil the surprise for any of those people that may read my blog.


I did make the Thank You cards that I sent out for those who bought the baby something. They are really simple, but I loved how they turned out. I take every opportunity to send out pictures of my kids, so I took thins opportunity to send one out of my new son, Jetson. I used the 4 bar cards and envelopes from Paper Source in the color pool and I used cards in the color Chocolate for the background behind the picture. I used chocolate ink and some alphabet stamps for the text, a 1.5" square punch for the photo and a 2" scalloped square punch for the background.

It might be a while before I have a chance to post again, so until then....

No comments: