Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cool Weather Projects

Well, I knitted a hat.  It was a spur of the moment project that turned out... o.k.  After thumbing through the pages of the new French Girl Knits Accessories book...

I was instantly drawn to a pretty cable beret.  So I decided to make up one of my own.  Despite the confusion of the pattern I finished and it looks o.k.  There are some changes that I would have made if I were to make it again, plus it's a little big, but I will still wear it.



And with the cooler weather I have been a cooking and baking fool.



I have been itching to do some Fall reading and get my fingers into some yarning projects.  I think I might break into the 100+ half-finished projects that I have waiting for me instead of staring anything new.  We will see how that works out.  Until then, Happy Fall!!!!

No comments: