Thursday, October 25, 2012

Scarf

Its been busy around here!  I have plenty to share but with limited time to do it in.....  so here is a quick post about a recent scarf that I made.

My inspiration came from this Anthropologie throw.


I love the flowers and the colors and I intend on making a similar throw for myself, but I thought that I would do a trial run before jumping into anything that time consuming.  So I started with a scarf.  I made the flowers and crocheted them into a grid.  It was a bit challenging because the grid was freeform and it kept me guessing the whole time but I love how it turned out and can't wait to make another one.




Until next time, Happy Crocheting!

1 comment:

Kathie & Pat said...

This is adorable -- and amazing!! I think it's a $150 scarf, for sure!! :-) And it would be priceless as a throw! I'll be anxious to see it ...