Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pop Talk

Hello all!  I would like you to meet my super creative friend, Dayle....


She is an amazing designer and owner of the blog, Number 4 Design Studio.  Today....  she posted a feature on meeee!!!!


I am so excited and honored to be featured on her Pop Talk series. Pop Talk is Dayle's recurring blog series featuring current creative bloggers. Definitely check out Dayle's blog here, and the Pop Talk Series here!  Thank you, Dayle!

Until next time, happy crafting, ya'll!

1 comment:

Dodie said...

Fun meeting you at Urban Arts & Crafts today! Making your thai soup for supper (fish sub for chicken) and think I'll try those socks you made soon with my sock weight scraps! Oh, and love your tabs stitched on linen. Chah-ming. Thanks for the inspiration,
O
Dodie