Thursday, May 8, 2008

Garden

For the past few weeks most of my time and energy has been spent on building a garden. That might sound like an easy task to most people, but I had to (or I should say my husband had to) build a fence to keep out the animals that live in the treed area behind my house. Ever since I planted the veggies in the garden, I have been on the lookout for a nice way to mark my rows. When I was in Target today, I found these plant markers in the dollar isle... a package of 5 for a dollar to be precise. They had some that were silver and some that were copper, I picked the more classic copper ones to use in my garden. Each package came with a black marker to write out the plant names, but I ended up getting out my trusty alphabet punches and they turned out great!!!!
Garden:

No comments: