Thursday, August 20, 2009

Frog Prince

So I am going to try something different... I am going to try and update my blog after I finish every project. That way it won't take me that long to post, since there won't be so much to post about. We will see how that goes.

I have a baby shower to go to this weekend that I made the hat and booties for and I wanted to make a toy to go with it sooo I made this free pattern from LionBrand.com. I liked making the pattern... I took a few liberties in a couple of spots but other then that I followed the pattern pretty closely. I initially embroidered a kiss for a mouth but it looked very "Rocky Horror Picture Show" sooo I took it out... although it was super cool, not really appropriate for a baby shower. Here is how it turned out after I redid the embroidery:

No comments: