Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Trip Pix

Sooo....  I am from Las Vegas.  Born and raised, I moved away when I was in high school and then when I went to college, my parents moved back home.  I stayed in the Midwest and I have acclimated to the point where I don't know if I could assimilate back into the Vegas culture.  Regardless... I love to visit.  If not for the fact that it is home and it is Las Vegas, but because a good portion of my family lives there and I love to visit them.  We recently got home after a weeks long trip and I am just now able to post pics of our trip's Insta-highlights.

Hometown LOVE right here:

We went rock scrambling at Red Rock Canyon:


Took at trip Downtown:

You can't visit the Southwest without eating at In-N-Out Burger...  they have THE BEST burgers!

 My baby cousin had a birthday while we were out there:

So, us old fogies tagged along for a night on the Strip:

Our trip was centered around our anniversary, so we renewed our vows.... Vegas Style!!  Making sure that our officiant was the same Elvis that was at our wedding reception.....

10 years ago!!!

That's it for now...  I have a few projects in the works, and of course Fall is almost here and you know what that means?!?!?!  Tis the season to start yarning...  crochet and knitting, here I come!!!  Until next time!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

congrats on the anniversary and the pics are great :)