Monday, December 31, 2012

Oh MY!!!

I can't believe that it has been so long since I last posted!!  Christmas season this year was crazy, to say the least.  The preparations and the family that we visited kept us very busy.  This year I decided not to make my Christmas cards...  that adds a whole new level of busy onto an already busy season.  Plus this year I was a little more interested in making my gifts.

And so here are some of the gifts that I made...

I made a TON of these Headbands/Ear Warmers this year:


...  I had to make one for my in-law's dog too!!!  :-)

I had fun mixing yarns for a cowl:

This is the flip toy that I made for my 4 month old nephew.



And he needed a hat too, although it didn't fit because lil man had a HUGE head!  :-)

 I made a similar hat for my son's teacher.... hopefully it fits :-/

I also make a bunch of these scarflettes:


I made this ruffle scarf for my ma...

The beard hat is the biggest rage here in the Midwest.  I knitted & crocheted this one for the Redneck Gift exchange that we participated in.  

I embroidered a few tea towels for my MIL, and failed to get completed pictures:

Despite my diligent watering....  my Christmas tree died 2 weeks before Christmas!  Just dropped all of it's needles and decided it was done....


....so we ran out and bought a fake one!  We are now officially a 'fake-Christmas-Tree-houshold':

But.... I love how it looks.

And even though Christmas is over, I am still working on projects!!!  Which I can't wait to share!  Hope everyone had a great holiday and I wish you all a fantastic New Year!!!!

No comments: