Monday, August 29, 2011

Kitchen Tour?

I am extremely eclectic...  and it is hard for me to make decisions on overall style in my home since I love just about every style and it is hard to have them all in one space and make it look cohesive.  I also get  bored easily and need instant changes, most of the time on a whim.  So when I consider decoration in my house, it needs to be versatile and "modular".  Other than paint color, I try to not make anything even semi-permanent in the space that it is in because chances are, it will get moved in the not-too-distant future.  Considering that and the semi-permanent changes that need to be made that I can't commit to, things in my house tend to look pretty disheveled fairly regularly.  So instead of embarrassing myself by giving you a virtual home tour, I decided to give you a "close up" tour.  Room by room I will take closeups of individual pieces and small areas of the space to give you an idea of what it looks like and what my "style" tends to steer toward.

Today I share my kitchen...












No comments: