Monday, March 12, 2012

3rd Time's the Charm...

... and so is true for my Mustard Shrug.  The original pattern was written for a beginning knitter and so I decided to alter the pattern to make it a little more complicated but saving me time in the end.  Of course, I didn't decide this until after I knitted 1/4 of it, no biggie..  I just ripped it out and started over.  Then after having 3/4 of the 2nd go-round knitted, I decided that I had WAY over complicated things and that I would HAVE TO rip that out and re-knit again in order for it to even be wearable.  3rd time, I got it done and it looks great.  I have way more time invested in this than I should have so I am taking every opportunity to wear it, especially since our Spring is arriving a lot sooner than expected.  For all you knitters the Pattern is called the Hug Me Tight Shrug and can be found in this book:


Here is my process:















 After all that I still want to make more cardigan-ish type of yarned goods.... because I love wearing this shrug!!!

No comments: