Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coming Up.

Been Busy.  Don't have much to share.  I am working on something fabulous, though...  so hopefully I will have something to share soon.  Here are some teaser photos to get you by and an explanation of what I have been up to lately.  :-)

This is my latest project and it is taking me FOREVER.



I've been working in the garden...

And enjoying my bounty.

I have been making more with my "Cinderella images"

My BFF, Brad, got me hooked onto the "Draw Something" App.  Which proves to be fairly challenging with having to draw with just your finger and limited colors, however I am getting a huge kick of what I am coming up with.


Here are some pup pics for the fun of it.




Oh and Anni, my friend at work.

I can't forget about my loot from the bead show...  I haven't had the opportunity to play around with these... yet.  

That's about it.  I am trying to keep up with my garden and read some books so my crafty things have been put on a bit of a back burner.  I am hoping that the creative juices start flowing freely once again and I can actually get some things made. Until next time!

No comments: