Monday, January 28, 2013

Shalom Sweater

I have been itching to make a sweater.  I didn't want anything too time consuming, and nothing complicated.  I have had this free pattern Q.ed on my Ravelry for a long time, so I jumped right in and started it, thinking that it was going to take me weeks.  I was completely surprised when it only took me 4 days!!!!  It's knitted on large needles with bulky yarn and it's a top down sweater.   It's knitted in the round with no sewing so when you are done.... all you have to do is tuck in the ends and sew on a button!  I love how it turned out and would definitely be interested in making more! (you can find the free pattern here).



I have a few more projects in the works that will be done to share very soon.  Until then, Happy Knitting!  

No comments: